Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Budgie Fans! :yo:

Welcome to a brand new month and a brand new challenge!

If you are new to Talk Budgie's I welcome you to join us :)

It is a super easy contest to participate in. I will post a new challenge chosen by last month's winner, all you have to do is snap and post a photo of your budgie completing the challenge.
One photo per member is allowed. Post your photo here. Be sure to put your budgie's name and what you would like the next challenge to be.
Here is a detailed list of all the BOTM Rules & Regulations

Deadline:
The contest opens today and will close for entries on November 23rd. On that day I will ask people to start sending me their votes for the month. Do not vote before November 23rd please.

Prizes:
The winner will receive 50 karma points, an exclusive wallpaper featuring the winning photo will be made available for downloading and the winner will be automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year contest, which takes place in December. Hey that's next month!

Please post any questions or comments on this thread.

Are you ready for Myfawni's challenge?

This month's challenge is.............................................

:eek:Awkward Budgies!:eek:

I know, this is a tough one. The definition of "awkward" is something not easily managed or effected; embarrassing, clumsy.
Do you have an embarrassing photo of your budgie? Is there a task your budgie performs clumsily? This is a difficult challenge so take your time getting the right picture.
Remember to post your photo, along with your budgie's name and what you would pick as the next challenge right here. Good luck to all :D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
The Awkward Moment When Winter Appears To Be Inappropriate.

Awkward Emmett​

My next Choice for next month's theme is "Proud Budgies."

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Indi greets everyone in the morning upside down in his cage

TITLE. INDI GREETS EVERYONE OF A MORNING HANGING UPSIDE DOWN IM VERY AWKWARD SEEING THINGS THE WRONG WAY IT LOOKS FUNNY. I LIKE TO SAY HELLO.

By Lyn

INDI

My next Challange is Budgies posing for the Camera

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Awkward Timmie!
he was sleeping 3-4 hours a day when he was young!! it was also because of the summer heat..!

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Hi everyone. :ciao:

Louara has informed us that her computer is currently under repair and she will be back as soon as possible. If you sent her a pm please be patient.

If you need help with anything just post your question here and we will do our best to assist. :)

So keep those pictures coming. I see fantastic entries already. So cute those awkward budgies. :) :budge::budgie:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Awkward couple!
Juliet really does like Mr.Quaker a lot and she sometimes can be a little pushy and really gets in his face. The situation is just too awkward at times and as you can see from this pic - Mr. Quaker looks like he can't even bear to look at Juliet for a moment longer :laughing2:

Next month's theme 'pretty wings'

·
10,320 Posts
Hi. Arlene. Is the photo of Indi suitable for this theme as i didn't have another one that was good for the awakened budgies the only other one was the one i sent you it was fuzzy. Indi wakes up in the morning upside down to say hello to everyone when i take the cover off. All i wanted to know was this photo suitable for the theme. or the other photo but as i said it is fuzzy. I liked the one i posted what do you think . Lyn and Indi

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
WOW! Great theme for this month! :D I can't wait to see all the entries :giggle:

Here is my entry:

"That awkward moment when you mistake someone else's bottom fluff for your own!"

Budgie name: Jack ;)
Cockatiel name: Milo :D

Next months theme: Sleepy budgies

·
Registered
397 Posts
The awkward moment when Little's tail gets under his belly, and he gets stuck in the corner of the cage. Silly, clumsy budgie, lol.

At the beginning I was afraid that he may hurt himself, but then I realized he is doing it to get my attention, haha.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for your patience everyone :) I am so sorry it took so long to enter your photos, but I am having major computer problems :( It is sort of -kinda fixed for the moment so all your wonderful entries have been posted!

Emment! I do not know what it is you said to Winter but he does seem put off by it. Did you want him to gargle or something hee hee :giggle:

Indi! I am fuzzy in the morning too when I wake up so no worries :) Lyn, we do not substitute photos for this contest any longer. Once it's posted there is no going back. Hope you understand :)

Dearest Timmie-awww you look so sweet sleeping. As long as you do not sleep on the job or while driving- it's alright :)

Juliet! You really must refrain from nagging Mr. Quaker so much. He looks very uncomfortable :D

Milo! Fortunately I have never mistaken someone else's bum for my own........and I hope I never will ;)

Little! Those are some fancy acrobatics you perform! Are you looking for a job with the circus? Good luck little one :)

You can see all of the photos here : BOTM Entries

Everyone pray to the internet gods that my computer pulls through and I will not have another incident like yesterday :)

Keep those entries coming!

·
10,320 Posts
That is alright louara. the photo that i was going to post wasnt a good one ill send it to you to show you but not on the enteries ill send it to you through the other way just to show you what i meant. all i wanted to know is the photo suitable for this theme i wasnt going to change it as i liked it. this is how Indi wakes up in the morning upside down to greet you every morning. I only wanted to know does the photo suit the theme I didn't know what to put in i hope this photo is suitable i didn't have any good photo's. By the way louara welcome back on the internet i hope nothing goes wrong with your compjter they do have a mind of there own when they break down i no my self with my laptop when it breaks down frustrating. But i liked the photo i posted. What do you think do you like the photo i posted is it right for the theme i know i can't change it I think the photo is great.

·
10,320 Posts
Louara the photo of Indi has gone of the page i can't see the photo that i entered on the budgie of the month

G

·
As awkwardly as Jestiny can !!! Hooray, I got an entry to match this month's theme.

Next month' s theme : Flower beauty budgie

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
That's not one of his acrobatic movements, lol, but it's a sign of his clumsiness. He steps on his tail, and gets stuck :D
He does it very elegantly :D

Louara the photo of Indi has gone of the page i can't see the photo that i entered on the budgie of the month
Indi's # 2 Lyn, he's there. Can everyone see Indi?

As awkwardly as Jestiny can !!! Hooray, I got an entry to match this month's theme.
Way to go Jestiny! I know being awkward does not come naturally to you sweetie :)

Click here to see all the contestants: http://talkbudgies.com/showthread.php?t=98069

·
10,320 Posts
Louara. my photobucket isn't working at the moment the photo's are not coming up on my photobucket im sorry i miss understood about the theme will this theme of Indi do i didn't have much to choose from my photo's are still not coming up on my photobucket i hope it rights itself soon. The photo i entered in was the only one that came up sorry i miss understood about the theme. Is there a way i can fix that later when my photobucket photo's come back on. I'd like to know if i can fix it i didn't have any chose but to choose that photo with no photo's in my photobucket coming up photobucket has a problem maybe some of the other members are having the same problem as me I wish i could fix it

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hope the Photobucket issue gets solved soon. They seem to have problems frequently. If you still cannot see Indi tomorrow let me know and I will try to re-upload it from another photo sharing site.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.