Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good day budgie fans!

What a month of competition we had! But after a very close vote, a winner has been chosen by you-the voters This month's winner will receive 50 karma points, a custom made wallpaper, automatic entry into the Budgie of the Year competition aaaannnnnnddd as a bonus prize this month, the winner will be featured on the date of February 14th on the TB 2013 calendar . Phew-that's a lot of stuff!
Okay who is it?

The Budgie of the Month for February 2012 is................................................ ............................

Baaji!

Congratulations Baaji & Connie! Well done! Connie has told me her challenge choice for next month and it is very timely ;) Stay tuned to your Budgie of the Month channel, the new challenge starts March 1st. Hope to see you there:D

Now please join me in congratulating Connie and Baaji

Here is the voting breakdown- I received 42 votes this month. The first digit represent the number of votes, the second digit represents the percentage of the votes.

archie & bob 1/ 2%
baaji 5/ 12%
binky 1/ 2%
destiny 1/ 2%
gogo & gog 2/ 5%
indi 1/ 2%
iris & elvis 4/ 9%
jack & willow 4/ 9%
julio 2/ 5%
jupiter 3/ 7%
lasso & yazzi 2/ 5%
lilah & luna 1/ 2%
mya & spyro 1/ 2%
sploosh & splish 4/ 9%
sprinkles & sophie2/ 5%
sunny & blueberry2/ 5%
sydney 1/ 2%
tallulah 2/ 5%
taz 3/ 7%
casper 1/ 2%

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Congratulations Connie and Baaji! :D well deserved win, although all the entries were stars as well! :)

Reactions: ~Connie~

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Yay!!! Go Baaji, go! Congrats, you're now officially the Romeo of Talk Budgies! XD

Congrats, well deserved win. :love:

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Congratulations to you Connie, and your budgie Baaji!! He's such a gorgeous little fella! Your karma points have been issued. :)

I also hope you like the desktop wallpaper featuring your amazing Baaji! You can download it here in one of seven sizes.

Here's a sneak peek of what it looks like:

G

·
Wow, very loving photo of Baaji. Just saw it here.

Congratulations, Connie and Baaji !!!

It makes a beautiful wallpaper in my desktop. Thanks !!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.