Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello BOTM Fans!

How are you all? April showers are done for this year and I hope we will see those May flowers soon :)

This was a fun challenge wasn't it? Whenever I need to smile I will look at the contest photos from this month :D They were all awesome!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote. Let's find out who won.

The winner of the Budgie of the Month for April 2012 is............................................

Sunshine!

Congratulations Shutterflymomma (Brooke)!

You have won 50 karma points, a custom made wall paper page and Sunshine will be automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year contest which takes place in December.
Brooke has told me her challenge choice for next month, so be sure to tune in on May 1st to find out what it will be!
Join me now in congratulating Sunshine and Brooke for a job well done:2thumbs:

Here is how the voting broke down. There were a total of 42 votes this month.

votes/percentage

ollie(1) 1/ 2%
stewie 1/ 2%
winter & emmett 4/ 10%
tilly & harley 2/ 5%
dapple & spark 1/ 2%
sky 1/ 2%
ollie (2) 1/ 2%
sunshine 11/ 26%
scree 1/ 2%
angel & binky 1/ 2%
indi 3/ 7%
coco, jack, willow, oscar 8/ 19%
puddleduck 2/ 5%
belle 1/ 2%
pepito 1/ 2%
eclipse 3/ 7%

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Congratulations- I love that photo on so many levels, it is brilliant.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Me, tilly and harley are verryyy happy to
lose to sunshine .. It has to be my favourite picture of a wet budgie!! Sunshine had me in stitches of laughter when I saw that pic!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

·
Going Bird-Crazy
2,444 Posts
Yay! I knew you would win! Congrats to everyone else! This was a fun BOTM contest! I wonder what next months theme will be...*hint hint* ;) Just kidding, but I DO wonder what next months theme will be! Better start taking random photos!

·
Administrator
55,964 Posts
Congratulations Brooke and Sunshine!!

I bet Sunshine is SO glad she won after since you embarrassed her by taking her picture when she was a bit less than pristine! :giggle:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congratulations!

I am very happy for Sunshine and Brooke. I wanted to vote for so many people, but I cant.

I think that the next month has to go with flowers... "April Showers, May Flowers''. Oh wait, Brooke probably came up with something different. :}

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Congratulation Brooke n Sunshine.
Look at the funky look! I cldnt stop laughing. :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Awwww! Sunshine is so happy! Thank you all! I'm happy to say hat he did get a quick shower with the spray bottle yesterday, and seems to be starting to warm up to it! Of course, he would only do it on my shoulder :rolleyes: Good thing we were heading to the beach after that shower since I was already wet! Silly boy!

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Congratulations! Wonderful photo. Sunshine is
dignified even when wet :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Budgie of the Month Winner for Aprill.

Congratulations to Sunshine and Brooke. Sunshine really desereved to win. He looked so wet but VERY cute.:clap:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.