Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello BOTM fans!
Wow what a month we have had. Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to vote . It was a tough competition. I received many notes from members telling me they had a hard time choosing a favorite this month. Unfortunately only one contestant can win. After tallying 47 votes, this month's winner is.................................................

Kiko!

Congratulations Aleigha and Kiko !
You have won 50 karma points, a custom made wall paper page and Kiko will be automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year contest which takes place in December.
Aleigha has told me her challenge choice for next month and boy oh boy I know this one is going to be popular! Tune in on April 1st for a brand new challenge. Join me now in congratulating Aleigha and Kiko on their win

Here are the voting results :
Budgie/Votes/ Percentage
Ollie 3/ 6%
Angel & Binky 1/ 2%
Sprout 1/ 2%
Kirby 1/ 2%
Angel 4/ 9%
Sora 1/ 2%
Buster 3/ 6%
Cloud 1 / 2%
Max 1/ 2%
Julio 6 / 13%
Fido Dido 1 / 2%
Eclipse 11/ 23%
Kiko 12/ 26%
Jake 1/ 2%

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
Congratulations to both the winning Kiko and his photographer. The budgie is beautiful and that photo is so clever artistically.
A well-deserved win! :clap:

Reactions: AleighaM

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Big congrats to Aleigha and Kiko! What an awesome shot! Well done to everyone who entered, and i can't wait to see what next months challenge is! :D

·
Registered
694 Posts
Congratulations to Kiko! It's a great shot, and a very deserving win.

Reactions: AleighaM

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Big congratulations to Aleigha and Kiko!!! Great shot of a simply Stunning budgie!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.