Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings Budgie people!

Welcome to the winner's thread for the BOTM Jan/12. This was a very close vote. It came right down to the wire and I received many last minute votes. 11 members voted in the past 24 hours! The votes have been tabulated and I am pleased to announce our winner.
The first BOTM for 2012 is..................................actually there are two budgies......................................................................................................;)

Emmet & Winter!

Congratulations Rashu, Emmet and Winter!
You have won 50 karma points, a desktop wallpaper featuring Emmet & Winter's photo will be designed exclusively for you and Emmet & Winter will be automatically entered in the Budgie of the Year contest which will take place this December.
Thank you to every one who took the time to vote. Tune in tomorrow to find out what the next challenge will be.
Join me now in congratulating Rashu and Emmet and Winter for a job well done!

Here are the voting results for those of you who are interested. As you can see, every vote does count. The first digit is the number of votes, the second digit is the percentage based on 53 votes.

archie 0 0%
august 1 2%
blu 2 4%
captain 0 0%
charlie 1 2%
chewy 3 6%
coco 7 13%
corbyn 7 13%
dinky 1 2%
diver 3 6%
emmet & winter 8 15%
geist 1 2%
golden 0 0%
ice 1 2%
julio 1 2%
kiwi 0 0%
malcolm 3 6%
mickey 0 0%
ollie 2 4%
orion 0 0%
picky 0 0%
pixie 4 8%
puff 0 0%
sammy 1 2%
sapphire 0 0%
shelby 2 4%
siren & lemon 1 2%
skye & doobie 0 0%
sophie 1 2%
spark 1 2%
squeakers & princess 0 0%
tucker 0 0%
winston 2 4%
53 100%

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

Congratulations Rashu. Emmet and Winter will be getting extra treats I think.

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Congratulations on winning the first BOTM contest for 2012! :D Emmet and Winter sure are adorable!

I have given you your 50 karma points and will be working on a desktop wallpaper featuring your two little sweeties! :)

·
Member of the Month July 2008
8,357 Posts
Congratulations!!! These two look so cute!!
Yes, I was one of the people who voted in the last 24 hours.:eek: I was afraid I was too late.

Sigrid

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Congratulations on winning the first BOTM contest for 2012! :D Emmet and Winter sure are adorable!

I have given you your 50 karma points and will be working on a desktop wallpaper featuring your two little sweeties! :)
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congratulations Rashu. Your little babies' faces turned just so. How cute. How smart they look.

And thank you to everyone who puts this contest together, the workers behind the scenes and the budgie owners who share their pictures. I'm new here this month and I am happy to find so much is going on. Now I'm going to get busy, roll up my sleeves and set some goals with my two little rescues. Looking forward to seeing what the next challenge might be.

Again, congratulations Rashu, Winter and Emmett!:urock:
Jeanne

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.