Talk Budgies Forums banner

Who is TalkBudgies Budgie of the Year for 2010?

• Riko & Alex

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Ace (June)

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Scooter

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Kenji

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • Ace (October)

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • SpickyDavies Flock

Votes: 12 15.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy December 1st everyone and welcome to the last month of the BOTM challenge for 2010. BOTM was re-vamped in June of this year and it has proven to be a very popular contest here at talkbudgies. But instead of ending the year with a final challenge I thought we would try something different. This idea was brought forth to me by Corina.
She thought it would be fun to take all the winners from this year and have them compete for the title of Budgie of the Year 2010!

We have six fabulous entries that are eligible for the Budgie of the Year title.

The winner will receive 50 karma points and a special calendar page will be made featuring their budgie as the Budgie of the Year for January 2011!

Now, I need everyone to vote on this poll! I would love to see over 100 votes by the time the poll closes on December 30th.

Gracie-Mae has made a BOTY video so you can really get a close look at each entry.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5ye83-ZQkI"]YouTube - Budgie of the Year 2010![/nomedia]​

The BOTM contest will return on Jan.1st 2011 with all brand new challenges to kick off the brand new decade!

Thanks to everyone who participated and supported this contest over the past year. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and your budgies. I hope to see you all again in 2011. If you haven't participated yet,what are you waiting for ? Come and have some fun with us :)

Let's all give Corina a big thank-you for bringing this idea to my attention

Now let's get started.
Who will be named Budgie of the Year for 2010?

Ready-set-look and vote!

Budgie of the Year 2010!

1.The winner for June: Riko & Alex by Maqoor (Ahmed)​

2. The winner for July: Ace by Zohie

3. The winner for August: Scooter by Teasha

4.The winner for September: Kenji by Corina​

5. The winner for October: Ace by Zohie​

6. The winner for November: SpickyDavies for her flock's Cribz​

·
Registered
423 Posts
i had a hard time deciding between Scooter an kenji.
in the end i went with kenji. Reminds me of Ernies rubber duck! lol (i love Bert n Ernie)

i'm sorry scooter!

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
29 votes in one day! Fantabulous :D
Keep on voting, I want to see 100 votes this month. I know we can do it!:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
lets gedder done!lol I voted kenji cuz his face is like hehe look at me splashin in my tubby making an mess!Am I a bad baby for making splashies?lol!Hes so sweet,they all are!

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey hey hey! We are more than halfway to 100 votes! I will do my happy dance of joy!

Thank you to everyone who voted! Now, is anyone other than Amberlea going to enter the Holiday Card contest? I see some very nice looking siggys that would make wonderful cards.............please enter.........

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Now, is anyone other than Amberlea going to enter the Holiday Card contest? I see some very nice looking siggys that would make wonderful cards.............please enter.........
I'll try and come up with something this weekend :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.