Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day Budgie fans!

What a season this was! Full of excitement, thrills and suspense. Now the time has come to wrap up the 2nd Season of Budgie of the Month, by announcing the 2011 Budgie of the Year.

I want to thank......

ahem...louara! for goodness sake will you just say who won already! we don't got all day! some of us have plans for new year's eve....;)

Gracie-Mae, please let me finish.

sigh....she can go on like this all day you know- better get yourselfs a snack people..... :rolleyes:

As I was saying, I want to thank everyone who supports the Budgie of the Month contest by their participation in the challenges and/or by voting and encouraging our contestants. A big thank you to all of you who view the BOTM videos :) We really have fun putting them together.

ok now who won?

I'm not done! Also, I would like to encourage all our new members to take part. It really is a lot of fun and a good way to make friends here on the site.

finished?

Yes

finally.....can I say it?

Okay

drumroll please.........................after beating out 284 contestants we have our winner. 110 voters have spoken and the Talk Budgie's Budgie of the Year for 2011 is ...................................................................................
........................................haha.................................this is fun...............................weee.........................................................

J.J!

Congratulations Corina!
You have won 100 karma points!
Your Supporter Membership will be extended for 12 months at no cost to you!

You can chose a date on the 2013 calendar for your very own. VickyLouise will be contacting you with all the details on how to collect your calendar prize.

These were the voting results:

Tanti & Mango 14 votes 13%
JJ 31 votes 28%
Willow & Jack 3 votes 3%
Sydney 9 votes 8%
Fauna 9 votes 8%
Charlie & Princess 2 votes 2%
Coconut 15 votes 14%
Sunny 3 votes 3%
JoJo & Mutters 1 vote 1%
Roger 20 votes 18%
Chico & Pixie 3 votes 3%

Tune in tomorrow for Season 3 of Budgie of the Month! A new season featuring new challenges! I hope to see you there.

Join me now in congratulating Corina and J.J !

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Congratulations to ALL the participants and to beautiful JJ and Corina on winning Budgie of the Year

All the BEST to everyone for a Happy and Healthy 2012

Love Leslie and the Fids

·
Member of the Month September 2011
7,747 Posts
Well done Corina and JJ, such deserving winners for the title of budgie of the year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE and may the contests next year be as good as the ones this years :cheers:

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
Congratulations Corina and JJ! Brilliant photo!

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Congratulations, JJ and Corina. The competition was stiff. You were chosen the best of the best of 2011. That's quite and accomplishment!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.