Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
"someone has to miss lindsey and believe you me it is not an easy task :rolleyes:.....well we have lots of votes! over 50 so far keep em coming everyone....louara hid my calculator....:("-gracie-mae xx
Whoa 50! :eek: nice work everyone! :D

Gracie Mae if you really want to know (secretly of course ;) ) you can always use pellets to keep count :giggle: Hide them in a corner under a food dish momma Louara will never find them :D

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

Whoa 50! :eek: nice work everyone! :D

Gracie Mae if you really want to know (secretly of course ;) ) you can always use pellets to keep count :giggle: Hide them in a corner under a food dish momma Louara will never find them :D
"won't work miss lindsey-she finds everything!-so annoying-i have no privacy at all......anyway i couldn't stand seeing uneaten pellets....that would drive me nutty...i have to eat them all!- i will try to sneek a peek later when she's asleep-she sleeps like a log-so funny -hee hee " gracie-mae xx

·
Registered
709 Posts
Voted :D.
Good luck everyone!

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
"won't work miss lindsey-she finds everything!-so annoying-i have no privacy at all......anyway i couldn't stand seeing uneaten pellets....that would drive me nutty...i have to eat them all!- i will try to sneek a peek later when she's asleep-she sleeps like a log-so funny -hee hee " gracie-mae xx
Yikes that sounds like a lot of work Gracie Mae! I think you might be better off just waiting it out like the rest of us, and let Louara worry about all those numbers :D

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
OH OH!!!!! I agree, I havent been able to do any DESTINY Videos because of all this cuteness overload. I think I might not be able to do the videos at all....................

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Day 5 (almost) and we are at 55 votes for our 11 finalists. Thank you to everyone who voted and if you haven't voted yet, whatcha waiting for?! Send me your ballot.

How do you like using the PM system for voting? Now that I have worked out the formula using Excel, it would be very easy to do again.

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
This is fantastic Louara and Gracie-Mae! I'm glad that so many members are casting their votes. It's great that it is kept private too; it adds to the suspense!

Hey Gracie-Mae, it's Gracie. I know what you mean about no privacy. My mummy keeps checking my bum to see if I'm going to lay another egg. I'm like, stop looking at my bum mummy!

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
humans do seem to have a weird fascination with our bums....i tell 'em- hey! go look at your own bum why don't cha! geez-humans can be so rude sometimes....sigh :rolleyes:

we have 59 votes so far for the budgie of the year! keep those votes coming ! our finalists have worked very hard and deserve your vote!!

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
63 Votes! Will we make 100? C'mon now send your ballot in. I know who you are now.......;)

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
75 votes! :) This is nerve wracking isn't it ? Who will be Talk Budgie's Budgie of the Year? I think this will be a fight to the finish! I will tell you the votes are close, so send me your ballot-every vote counts and I will give karma to the 100th voter :D

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i know who's winning-i know who's winning-i know who's winning.....but i can't tell cause i took a contest moderator's oath not to.......but i know who's winning nyah nyah nyah.....:p we got 78 votes! i hope everyone votes....i can tell you it's a close race....the winner will get a super duper fantastic prize!! send louara your ballot today!- gracie-mae xx

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Pssst, gracie-mae! I won't tell anybody if you tell me. It could be a SECRET!! Do you think the contest modern oak would be upset and not let you perch on it anymore if you told just one friend? xoxoxo Shelby

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
oooo shelby you are gonna get me in BIG troubles with louara & miss kim if i tell you.....i want to tell you i really do...... here's a hint........the leader is.................

a budgie! hee hee-gotcha shelby

21 - 40 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.