Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Administrator
56,047 Posts
:pout: Shucks!! I just knew you wouldn't tell me Gracie-Mae, 'cause you've got morels. Wait, Momma says those are mushrooms! You've got medals....that doesn't sound right either.

I know, I know - you've got morals! :D

Hey Gracie, what are morals anyway? Do they taste good? Could I have some?

Shelby

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
a moral is small piece of food- i don't got those-i always make sure my dishes are full of food!
destiny, how do you know who's winning? did you peek at louara's mail? i did-that's how i know...hee hee....

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I think Gracie-Mae got her words mixed up :rolleyes: It's not easy to speak both budgie and English.

85 VOTES!!! Keep them coming-the winner will be announced on New Year's Eve :)

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
85 wow that's alot!!!! :D what the most you have ever had Louara?
This is the most we have ever had. Previously the record was 81 votes for Budgie of the Year 2010. It sounds corny but every vote does count. I have discovered how to create a poll using Excel so I will be keeping this format for the 2012 season of BOTM. It is much more exciting not knowing who is in the lead isn't it.
On New Year's Eve I will post the winner's name along with the results of all the voting.
The 100th voter will receive karma from me. That is 16 karma points! So send your ballot in today :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
This whole secretive suspense thing is fun for me as a contestant; I do not have to notice if I am losing miserably;)! You definitely seem to enjoy this Louara! (and you too, Gracie);)

·
Heavy Metal Pirate
5,493 Posts
Okay I can't choose at all :/ Sorry humans, I won't be voting xP

·
MOTM December 2011
3,090 Posts
noooooooooo!! we need a non-human vote!! only then will it be complete and then when can raise can be like "Rise of the BOTY vote of the humans/non-humans of TalkBudgies" >.<

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.