Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
55,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are interested, here is the link to the August 2013 BOTM Video

"Budgie on a Swing"

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Wonderful Video Deb.. You did it again a well done movie... I like the music to.. Every Budgie looks great on there Swings... Good Luck everyone...

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Such a lovely video, Deb - between the overwhelming cuteness of the budgies, and the Perfect music, I actually had tears in my eyes from it all!

·
Administrator
55,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I loved the great photos submitted for this contest. All the budgies are winners in the video!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Awesome job, very well put together! :)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Great job there Deb, what a beautiful bunch of birdies everyone has.... and how good of them to actually sit on their swings... :( I have a job on to catch a picture of anybirdy here on one for long (though somebirdy has always slept there when I uncover them!) and certainly nobirdy would EVER share their swing here!

·
Administrator
55,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
certainly nobirdy would EVER share their swing here!
:laughing: Sunny and Shelby used to happily share their swing when I first got them.

Now the only way they'll share is when one is sitting in their grapevine wreath swing and the other decides to sit on top of it.

Of course Pedro and Poppy (lovebirds) share their swings ALL of the time! :giggle:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
I doubley agree with you Deb... All of the Budgies in this competition are winners they are all very good... It is going to be a hard competition to vote for... Well Done Deb..

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts
Mista loathes any moving object if he's ON it. I have tried - but my guys just aren't into swings.

GREAT video as always Deb. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
55,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mista loathes any moving object if he's ON it. I have tried - but my guys just aren't into swings.

GREAT video as always Deb. :thumbsup:
Thanks, Lynda!
Good thing little Mista doesn't have to perch on tree branches swaying in the wind! :wow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.