Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
When I first started it was quite the nightmare, but after a year and a half of painting your own face, you get used to it. XD I mainly only paint on the right side of my face as it's the easiest.

More budgie paints!

Greywing-

Cinnamon-

Fallow-

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hehe Thank you. ^^

I had the Fallow Budgie on my face yesterday. Some lady commented saying "Awh such a cute christmas owl!" :giggle: Yep! Totally an owl!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
If any of you guys have been to Universal Islands of Adventure, you know there is a marvel section! Now, in that Marvel area, you can meet and greet with a bunch of different super heros and two super villains.

Dr. Doom and Green Goblin! Dr. Doom has taken an interest in our little face painting booth and each time he goes by he checks out all the facepaintings we've done on ourselves. If it's an evil, scary face paint, he gives us his Dr. Doom seal of approval and a thumbs up. If it's too girly and cute, he exclaims that " it needs to be more evil!". :p

Today I decided to surprise him by painting, none other than:

I, Dr. Budgie Von Doom, shall rule the WORLD!

He was quite pleased with it! As I was standing around though, I got rather bored. So I decided to see if I could accomplish the task of turning the Green Goblin into a budgie as well. Rather than attempting it on the other side of my face, I started it on my arm instead.

The result!:

The second time Dr. Doom and Goblin came out to take pictures, Doom stopped by the booth and I showed him my new Goblin budgie. He got a huge kick out of it and told me to go show Goblin. Unfortunately right as he left people came up wanting face paint, so I was unable to do so.
An hour later, Goblin and Doom once again returned. This time Goblin came right over to our booth so I could show him the budgie version of himself. He was thrilled with it! :giggle: Dr. Doom must have told him.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
COOL!! i didn't know there were professional face painters :D such talent, especially being able to paint your own face! your digital art is amazing too, i have no idea how you do that or what programs you used to do it. i love your signature pic too :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Awh thank you both! ^^

I have a few more pictures of facepaints that I did. I'll post them in a few days once my internet is fast again. (Used up all the data so it's slow right now. :( )

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.