Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our budgies have nibbled on a monstera plant really worried as toxic they seem ok at the moment, what should or can we do, please advise if you can , we are feeling really upset, many thanks in advance.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,773 Posts
The best thing to do is contact an avian vet and ask for advice, or contact a poison control center where you are and ask for advise.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
57,862 Posts
Call your vet or the ASPCA Poison Control Hotline for Pets: (888) 4ANI-HELP or (888) 426-4435 - open 24/7 immediately
(A $65 consultation fee may be applied to your credit card).

Did you contact an Avian Vet or Poison Control?
How is the Budgie doing today?

Safe and Toxic Items
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top