1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Administrator
56,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Budgies in Space Contest

The Sunshine Boys
Sparky Shelby Sunny​

There are two categories in this contest.

Category 1 Photo-Shopped Images

Category 2 Normal photos (props are allowed); no photo-shopping other than cropping

Rules:

You do not have to enter both Categories, but you are allowed to do so if you'd like.

You may enter only ONE photo per Category.

Photos entered in Category 2 must be photos that have not been used in any other Talk Budgies Forum Contest

All photos are to be submitted full-sized.
No thumbnails will be accepted.

There will be no substitutions of photos allowed. Once a photo is submitted, you cannot replace it or submit another for that category.

If you are entering both categories, please combine your entries in one post.

Include the name of the budgie(s) featured in the picture.

All entries are to be posted in this thread.

A separate Category Thread will be set up for each category for viewing purposes only.

The Contest Moderator will move entries to the appropriate Category Thread

Entries will be accepted beginning July 3rd.

Deadline for all entries will be July 20th.

Members will be allowed to vote for their favorite entry for each category via PM to the Contest Moderator.

Winners in each category will be determined by TB Staff and announced on or before July 29th.

Prizes:

First Place in Each Category will win:
50 karma points
Photo will be featured on the Talk Budgies Forum FaceBook Page

Second Place in Each Category will win:
25 karma points

Third Place in Each Category will win:
15 karma points

I'm looking forward to seeing the creativity of our Talk Budgies Forum Members in this Contest!

This has the potential to be LOTS of FUN and I hope we'll have a record number of entries.

Have fun with this and good luck to all!!

BLAST OFF!

G

·
i just cannot wait, my brain is doing over time at the moment thinking up lots of ideas! :D

hopefully no one is on my wavelength this time *Glares in AnnMaries direction and shakes fist* :giggle:

(Referring to the scientific budgies contest, the theory of milletivity :tongue: )

·
Accidentally in love.
5,385 Posts
Haha, Kat. :XD: I'm really excited for this contest. I've been thinking and looking around for space related objects all day. :giggle:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
I have my computer back now all I have to do now is get some prepaid Interent on it and I can do something to pass the time away in the Unit...hope to be home before next weekend..great challenge

·
Member of the Month December 2013
1,711 Posts
Loving the entries, here! Space is a GREAT theme. I love space! This is a contest I'd love to enter. I know I am not so good about entering them. :eek: I figure I should enter COMET somehow. :rolleyes: Like if I made him into an ACTUAL Comet, that would be so silly. I am not so good with Photoshop but maybe I can dabble in it and come up with something!

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
I can't stop laughing at the ShineBoys to they look so funny...ill be entering in on the weekend if that is not to late Indi has a good idea he has told me to do....

·
Registered
694 Posts
I had the most awesome idea, but then I found a photo that I just HAD to use, so my idea changed dramatically.

Without further ado, allow me to present Peanut, in -

"When I Grow Up"

Reactions: SPBudgie

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
These are so cool. Will have to find my thinking cap and see what I can come up with.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.