Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:DSo we buy 5$-15$ toys but whats their favourite? String. :S Oh well at least they're happy
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyKxPUeLnqM"]Budgies Love String! - YouTube[/nomedia]

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uOj4SK1niQ"]The whole flock sharing the new toy - YouTube[/nomedia]

Mine too, but I used rafia strands instead, which might actually be cheaper than string! A few strands and a stick is a pretty big hit as a swing too. I will not spend money on toys ever again, they don't like them as much as things made out of natural materials!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Megan and Cara, both those videos are so adorable. I have a yoyo which I've left some but not all of the string on so Frankie can play with both. He loves the string more than the yo yo! I'll have to try the raffia or whatever it's called.

Thanks for sharing both those. All your birds are beautiful, both of you, and look thoroughly entertained. I love watching other people's budgies (and mine of course) play. There's nothing quite like it. :D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Thanks! I got my raffia in a bag at the craft store and it was very inexpensive. It is a natural fiber, kind of like long strands of grass and it doesn't unravel so it is safer to chew and all. I still don't leave it with them in the cage, just outside cage time.

Watching them play with these is my absolute favorite! Next is when they empty out their "toy box" and drop them on the floor. Silly birds!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Megan and Cara, both those videos are so adorable. I have a yoyo which I've left some but not all of the string on so Frankie can play with both. He loves the string more than the yo yo! I'll have to try the raffia or whatever it's called.

Thanks for sharing both those. All your birds are beautiful, both of you, and look thoroughly entertained. I love watching other people's budgies (and mine of course) play. There's nothing quite like it. :D
Thanks! Yep I love watching mine and other peoples budgies play it always makes me smile :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.