Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so there have been loads of threads on mutations recently and we are all learning so much

So what colour and mutations do you think would look good?

personally i would like to see a Spangled opaline grey budgie

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
If you know your mutations you can produce just about any combination you want. Opaline spange grey is quite easy. Mate an opaline **** to a spangle hen; if one is grey and the other is blue or grey you will get some opaline spangle grey female chicks

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
589 Posts
Goldenface violet spangle.
I have seen a picture of this mutation and it is just gorgeous! :loveeyes:

I don't think this lovely bird is a spangle, but I want one anyway....:budgie::budgie::)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,224 Posts
If you know your mutations you can produce just about any combination you want. Opaline spange grey is quite easy. Mate an opaline **** to a spangle hen; if one is grey and the other is blue or grey you will get some opaline spangle grey female chicks
English please :p

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't saying it wouldnt be easy, just that i would like to see one :D, but anyway nev what mutation/colour combo do you favour

Goldenface violet spangle.
I have seen a picture of this mutation and it is just gorgeous! :loveeyes:

I don't think this lovely bird is a spangle, but I want one anyway....:budgie::budgie::)
yes that one is a real beauty

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
I wasn't saying it wouldnt be easy, just that i would like to see one :D, but anyway nev what mutation/colour combo do you favour
I breed a lot of opaline spangles and I like them very much, especially the yellow face blue ones, but my favourite mutation is lacewing

·
The Kangaroo Whisperer
3,711 Posts
I like lacewings, spangles, cinnamons, grey greens/olives and the vibrant light green Apple coloured budgies!:D

I have never seen a Texas Clearbody in real life but here some pictures!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.