Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. Everyone.. Today we went on another bus outing and we and the staff took the Residents out on there morning tea outing and we went to the Beach the Beach is called Inness Park..
The day was lovely not hot or windy I thought id share some photo's of our beach and some wild birds and the flowers that we have in our back yard they bring the parrots around it is wonderful to see the parrots in my Front Yard nearly every day.. Please enjoy our Paradise Beach.

Inness Park Beach Bundaberg where the Turtles come up.

Minor Birds enjoying some cake the resident's through to them.

Buthcher Bird. These birds can take our Budgies for food in the wild.

Phalaria Flower in our Front Yard

·
Crazy budgie lady
1,439 Posts
Beautiful Lyn! Such lovely beaches and wild life, I do wish I could go to live over there! I'm so done with wet and windy weather, and to see wild parrots every day would be a dream come true! Thank you so much for sharing :D

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Lovely pics Lyn. That beach looks gorgeous.

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Beautiful....I would love to visit there someday.....your pictures are really nice Lyn....thx for sharing......:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Beautiful.

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful Lyn! Such lovely beaches and wild life, I do wish I could go to live over there! I'm so done with wet and windy weather, and to see wild parrots every day would be a dream come true! Thank you so much for sharing :D
Your Welcome Glad that you liked the photo's..

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
:) Hey Lyn, Just when you think the world is closing down, the American Government has went out business, things are very troubling over here, you have posted beautiful pictures of paradise! I hope someday to see this for myself, thanks you for posting these!...John :budgie:

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your Welcome John. If you come to Bundaberg you are very welcome here and you can come and stay with us you and your wife we will show you around the great barrier reef we have 7 beachs here near bundaberg... Glad that you liked it...Ill try to get a video next time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.