Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
I'm gonna go with skyblue dominant pied but since his/her wings are clear s/he could be a clearflight pied. I dunno about the gender, s/he is still too young to tell as i can tell by the ADORABEL BABY BARS AND DARK EYES.
Someone like Nev or ATV can tell you more :)
One of the cutest babies i've seen on this site is Finn :)

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
if only the 1st and last pics were posted i would of said Sky Blue Dominate pied

but with the middle picture Finn is looking more like either a Clear Flight pied or he/she might even have some double factor Dominate pied in there because the lack of wing markings - Or is that just in the picture?

Age wise i'd say 3 1/2 months old i see the baby bars near the cere starting to fade away

being this young i get gender wrong a lot - but i'm going to say girl, the nostrils are small

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Looks male to me

He is definately sky blue dominant pied but I agree with ATV that there is another mutation there as well. If the second mutation is recessive pied he won't develop iris rings. If it is clearflight pied then he will get iris rings. I think he has too much colour to be a double factor dominant pied

·
Crazy Bird Lady
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the quick responses :)
atv- he has a couple black feathers on his wings but his flight feathers are pure white

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.