Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, anyone, someone, whoever.
you've been talking about dominate pied, ressessive pied, mauve and all stuff like that.
It kinda confuses me. Can anyone tell me what kind Nala is?

That's the best picture I could get of her, she's terrified of the camera.

·
Registered
63 Posts
a golden face rainbow???? no i deal just a guess

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She's got a yellow face, grey white and black wings, a blue and green belly, a BRIGHT metalic-y coloured green on her back and two purple spots on her face.
If that makes it clearer.

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
I still would guess she is a sky blue type 2 yellow face... the yellow color from the face blends onto the body and makes the blue look greenish :) She could also be cinnamon, her markings look a little brown to me and her color looks a little diluted but it could just be my computer haha

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I still would guess she is a sky blue type 2 yellow face... the yellow color from the face blends onto the body and makes the blue look greenish :) She could also be cinnamon, her markings look a little brown to me and her color looks a little diluted but it could just be my computer haha
I agree. I see the brown markings but from descrip it sounds like a normal skyblue yf2

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But what about the bright green on her back? The green on her belly is dull, but on her back is really bright and dark. I'd try to get a picture, but I think I scared her enough with the camera.

·
19,551 Posts
I have a yellow face skyblue that has a green tinge to his back too... I think its just from the yellow face gene. A pic would be great if she would let you take one though :)

·
19,551 Posts
Or maybe she is opaline too... it doesnt look like it too much from the front but a pic of her back would let us know for sure

·
19,551 Posts
Thats a perfect shot just enough to see... yep she just has some of the color bleeding onto her back like you said :) I am quite jealous I want a cinnamon so badly and cant find one anywhere! :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
hi there,

she is a skyblue cinnamon and either a yf2 or a golden face, the golden face has a stronger yellow on the face and it still washes down the body...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can the cinnamon's be hard to find?

o_O golden face, yellow face. Wouldn't they be pretty much the same?
In that picture where it shows her wing, there's spots of yellow in it, I just noticed that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.