Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Crazy budgie lady
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if I have asked this before but if so I can't remember! I'm finding it hard to locate a similar budgie on the web so could someone help me out a little please? :D

I have a bit better picture today. Suki has pale iris rings, I can't see if they are complete or not. She has body markings but they are very pale. Thank you :D

Attachments

·
Crazy budgie lady
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found one of her from behind showing blue on the rump, not sure what kind of blue as she has very faint markings but figured it might help. Specifically I'd like to know how many dark factors, whether she is greywing/dilute, and what kind of pied she is, if this is possible :p never been able to figure her out properly!

Attachments

·
Crazy budgie lady
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you :D I had never seen one like her before, her mate is an opaline cobalt grey wing (or maybe skyblue violet, not sure :p), I'm considering putting down a couple of pairs for breeding next year just to test the waters, no where near ready yet, but maybe these two will be a good match then, her mate is also in the picture although mostly obscured. Thanks again :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.