Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:S :)

I have no idea if I have boys or girls. Yes, I am confused. Any suggestions or thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks.

Sunny: Lutino with red eyes. I believe this one is about a year old. Cere color is tan but seems to be getting lighter.

Sugar: Albino with red eyes. This one was very young when I bought it. I've had it 6 months so I'm guessing about 9 months old. This one is a light blue cere.

Sassy: I have not had this one very long. It is very young. Cere color appears to be between a pink and a purple.

·
<3
4,275 Posts
sunny seems to be a girl, I think sugar is a boy, but I am not sure about sassy might be a boy
Sugar is not a boy to light. I have a albino male i know what the ceres look like if it where male it would be purple not white. I was wondering with Sassy to but the cere is really light as well

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the responses. So far, most think 2 girls and the youngest a boy. More opinions welcome.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. I'm happy to know that Sugar and Sassy are most likely female and male because the two are bonding and seem to get along really well. I'm wondering if they decide to mate much later on, maybe next year, what would their babies look like?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.