Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chewy is the only one who will at least try pretty much anything I put out :) His favorite is shredded romaine (mainly because he likes to drop the pieces off the side of the cage) but he was really into these carrots today!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Great pics, that first one is priceless, Chewy looks very serious while sporting his orange smile! :D

Reactions: BirdCrazyJill

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!! :D

No clue, does he? LOL Does he sing and whistle a lot?
Nope, not at all. A little vocal in the evenings (varying sounds) but "his" CALL is consistent... also "he" is just about 10 months and is still fully pearled so I'm think I might just have another female :rolleyes: I guess we will know for sure in the next month or two but I'm thinking female... it's going to be hard to call him a girl when we've been calling him a boy for 8 months! :p

·
Registered
588 Posts
Thanks everyone!! :D
"he" is just about 10 months and is still fully pearled so I'm think I might just have another female :rolleyes: I guess we will know for sure in the next month or two but I'm thinking female... it's going to be hard to call him a girl when we've been calling him a boy for 8 months! :p
I know the feeling: My Julio (the lovebird) might also be a female since I have seen Chico, the male budgie, mating with him, ehm....., her :eek:. Also Tito, the budgie that appeared to be a male, turned out to be a female :D I find it hard to change their names after so many months.
It's great to see that Chewy eats her veggies. Maybe she might convince the others to enjoy them too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.