Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Oh my what a sneaky little guy.. Indi does this to.. If you were drinking out of the cup then he thought he"d finish what was left so his mum would miss out on what was left. This is good mum i beat you to the drink... This is so cute and funny... Water always tastes better in a cup than his drinking container...Thank you for sharing Kat.

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
:D....gotta love it....:)

Reactions: Katkin

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He even tried to share my tea (dinner) tonight! I sat on the sofa with my plate and over he flies, landing on my shoulder, then starts leaning over wondering whether he could get away landing on my plate and sharing my food with me! Now where did all the boundaries go...?

·
Super Moderator
20,168 Posts
He even tried to share my tea (dinner) tonight! I sat on the sofa with my plate and over he flies, landing on my shoulder, then starts leaning over wondering whether he could get away landing on my plate and sharing my food with me! Now where did all the boundaries go...?
Out the window! I have to keep an eye on Mallorn when we're having dinner, the was she cranes her neck at me like
~hey
hey
what is that
does it taste good~

It puts me on edge....:D

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
When he is sharing his food dinner with you you have to make sure there is no onion and avocado on your plate that can make your budgie very sick. No dairy products etc... Your budgie is beautiful..We can't even read the paper in peace as Indi wants to eat it...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Out the window! I have to keep an eye on Mallorn when we're having dinner, the was she cranes her neck at me like
~hey
hey
what is that
does it taste good~

It puts me on edge....:D
Hahaha, yes! I was putting my make up on the other day and he flew nearer, and nearer, until in the end he landed on my head, hung down my face and started nibbling ever so gently on my cheeks as if to say, what on earth are you putting on...and does it taste nice!

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
2,603 Posts
I noticed that budgies want what the other budgies has, they all need to eat from the food bowl the other is in. I think it is the same for the owners they want what we have and think it is somehow better

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.