Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dabble in charcoal drawings occasionally. There's a lot of The Walking Dead ones.
Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene

Sarah Wayne Callies as Lori Grimes

Melissa McBride as Carol

Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon

Alan Alda as 'Hawkeye' Pierce

Freddy Kruger

The Beast

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Those are awesome. You are a very good artist, and I thank you for sharing those...:)

Reactions: StarlingWings

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brilliant! I like working in charcoal too but could not get anywhere near this great at people, it's animals all the way for me. :) I have to love the beast as well, tis one of my fav Disneys after all! Thanks for sharing your work!
I didn't realise I could actually draw anything until I tried charcoal. I mean, I could draw okay but nothing amazing and then I tried charcoal and I was 'Oh, okay! I should be using charcoal!' lol! I've never tried an animal (except for Beast, which i don't think counts) and my artist friend keeps trying to get me to draw Jimmy, but I think I'm going to leave that for her.

:wow: Wow!! I'm totally impressed with your talent. :urock:

Thank you for sharing your drawings with us. :)
Thanks. :)

Those are awesome. You are a very good artist, and I thank you for sharing those...:)
Thank you. :)

What an amazing talent you have, thankyou for sharing with us.:)
Thanks. :)

Oh my gosh those are GREAT!! You're very talented :)! Truly some of the best I have seen. That is professional level.
I find them fun and relaxing to do. :)

Wow :wow:
Those are beautiful! You're incredibly talented :) You should definitely post more of your artwork in the future as I loved seeing it :D
Thank you. I have more than this but some of those aren't very good. Occasionally, I do one and it comes out really well and other times I struggle to get the look right. I did one which looks even worse when scanned/photographed than it does in person, which is weird.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.