Talk Budgies Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I’d previously made a post a while ago about my little female budgie who has long since been named Sage. She’s a little dork who loves to hang upside down in her cage and flap her wings to exercise (We joke that she’s possibly part bat) and her favorite song to whistle is “pumped up kicks.” Well recently we aided a woman in taking in her albino cockatiel in a re-homing and Sage seems over the moon to have someone else to “tweet” to. Lol she’s spent the past few days sitting at the side of her cage besides his own cage trying to chat him up despite him pretty much tuning her out until he decides to trill back a single note which sends Sage into a hyper tweeting episode that in turn leaves the cockatiel, who we’ve named Kirin, with an expression of “oh god what have I done?” I’m hoping to get some pics of them eventually to post once he’s more comfortable in his new home with his chatty “little sister” (the cage in the picture was a temporary placement while we assembled his bigger cage)

·
Super Moderator
3,149 Posts
Both birds are very beautiful, funny story about the tweeting, I wonder if there is understanding in the vocal expressions between species or if budgie speaks budgie and cockatiel speaks cockatiel.o_O Love more pictures when you get a chance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts