Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Eternal Love
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a good idea of his mutation , sex and age but i want to see others opinions :)

Thanks!

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
I answered you in your other thread

Yellow Face type 2 Sky Blue Recessive Pied, no older than 3 1/2 months (too many baby bars to be 4 months old)

and on sex im guessing here, But i'm going with Girl - the nostrils are awfully small and i've noticed normally small nostrils = girl big nostrils = boy of course its not 100% but so far its been pretty accurate with mine.

·
Eternal Love
11,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I answered you in your other thread

Yellow Face type 2 Sky Blue Recessive Pied, no older than 3 1/2 months (too many baby bars to be 4 months old)

and on sex im guessing here, But i'm going with Girl - the nostrils are awfully small and i've noticed normally small nostrils = girl big nostrils = boy of course its not 100% but so far its been pretty accurate with mine.
I know :) thats why i said that i have an idea of what he was :p

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Type 2 yellow face recessive pied sky blue. It is very young probably about 2 months old. Not sure of the sex but could be female

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey i think "she" is sky blue yellowface (type II) greywing recessive pied and about 2 1/2 - 3 months old still has a lot of bars on her head. Female i think with the nostrils :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.