Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this youtube vid, decided to try it and tonight makes the 3rd time we made chicken and dumplins in a months time, it is goooood... keetman

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yVhXu2dk24"]Homemade Chicken and Dumplings!!! - YouTube[/nomedia]

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
little change on the dumplins to suite our taste. we needed some more flavor added to the dumplins so we used 2 tbsp of lipton onion soup mix to the mix and thats just what it needed. turned out much better...keetman

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
Brought back memories for me MMuummm. When we were staying with relatives in the states we had this yummy meal several times I might have to have a go myself LOL I like the sound of the added flavour too:D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
little change on the dumplins to suite our taste. we needed some more flavor added to the dumplins so we used 2 tbsp of lipton onion soup mix to the mix and thats just what it needed. turned out much better...keetman
ok, we updated the flavoring tonight, we also added half of a packet u get from those ramen noodles, chicken flavor and it turned out it made this recipe right.cant wait till my belly gets empty so i can get another bowlful lol....keetman

·
Member of the Month July 2014
3,836 Posts
I love love love chicken and dumplings, and I also love beans and dumplins too :)

Lol, when I saw the post I thought for sure you named some new budgies Chicken and Dumplin :)( those are two very cute names ;))

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love love love chicken and dumplings, and I also love beans and dumplins too :)

Lol, when I saw the post I thought for sure you named some new budgies Chicken and Dumplin :)( those are two very cute names ;))
if u have a chance make this recipe and i bet this is the only way u will make it, now i do have quite a few keets without names so we will see lol....keetman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.