Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm not great at this and I'll certainly differ to a more experienced breeder...I'd say the chick in pic#1 & 4 is a yellow face type 2 dilute, opaline spangle dilute. The other is a skyblue normal

·
Registered
936 Posts
im not very good at mutations but i think the one is picures 1 and 4 is, opaline, skyblue yellow face type two and spangled.
and the other also opaline skyblue (im not sure but maybe spangled, i can really see the wing markings well)
i hope this helps, and i hope someone with more mutation knowledge than me comes by soon to tell you what they are. :) beautiful babies too

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
skyblue yf2 spangle opaline and a skyblue opaline. the father must be split for opaline and if the mum is not also opaline then the chicks are both females...

·
Member of the Month
3,206 Posts
I realize I am not answering your question but WOW are they beautiful! Can't wait to see them all feathered out :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone
I didn't know the fathers history but it's great that he's opaline:D
:budgie:

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I'm not great at this and I'll certainly differ to a more experienced breeder...I'd say the chick in pic#1 & 4 is a yellow face type 2 dilute, opaline spangle dilute. The other is a skyblue normal
skyblue yf2 spangle opaline and a skyblue opaline. the father must be split for opaline and if the mum is not also opaline then the chicks are both females...
Aw...c'mon! I said the SAME thing!!! hahaha...
No you didnt :p

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lets just say everyones right and no one is arguing although i do believe that you didn't say the same thing Crowfriend:p

:budgie:

They are still growing up big and strong. I am soon making an Introduction's forum about my budgies hope you all read it:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.