Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cinnamon: A normal male no cinnamon split & a cinnamon hen, does she pass on her cinnamon as a split form to ALL her sons?

Greywing: Looking to add a greywing hen to my flock and for breeding. But do I need a greywing or greywing split **** also in order to produce greywing chicks? - I would prefer full bodied greywing if possible.

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
Yes the cinnamon hen will give it in split form to all her sons :)

And pairing a greywing with either a split, or full greywing, you will get greywings. Greywing is recessive to normal so you will need one of the two :)

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And pairing a greywing with either a split, or full greywing, you will get greywings. Greywing is recessive to normal so you will need one of the two :) [/B][/QUOTE]

So are you saying If I have a greywing hen and a normal ****, I will get greywings? :S[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
And pairing a greywing with either a split, or full greywing, you will get greywings. Greywing is recessive to normal so you will need one of the two :)
So are you saying If I have a greywing hen and a normal ****, I will get greywings? :S[/QUOTE]

No you said you were gettin a greywing hen right? So if you want greywings from her you will need a greywing ****, or a split to greywing **** ;) If you pair her to a normal **** you will only get babies that are split for greywing :)[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.