Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :) I was hoping I could have a little help. I'm trying to figure out if this conure is a cinnamon or pineapple mutation. I know just a little. I've been told he/she is just a few months old. I'm hoping they find his/her exact hatch date. I think he/she is a cinnamon, but I'd really like a pineapple. Thanks for any help you can give. Vertebrate Green Pet supply Mammal Beak

· Member of the Month August 2013
5,144 Posts
I would say Cinnamon. It doesn't have the brightness I associate with the Pineapple. Sure is gorgeous though :)

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the help. I haven't purchased him/her yet. We are going on vacation in 2 weeks and I don't want to buy him/her and then just turn around and board him/her and lose any progress we may have had. When we return, I hope to add a conure to our flock.

· Registered
7,922 Posts
it is both I think? I was under the impression that the cinnamon dilutes any coloring in the bird. I'm sure someone will come along to confirm for you :) You can also try asking on TalkParrots!

· Long Term Active Member Award April 2015
4,534 Posts
it is both I think? I was under the impression that the cinnamon dilutes any coloring in the bird. I'm sure someone will come along to confirm for you :) You can also try asking on TalkParrots!
It is a cinnamon, pineapple is a combination of cinnamon and yellowsided which gives you a very yellow and red cinnamon bird.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.