Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my cocks have the cinnamone - no question about that, but I don't know if he is a Cinnamon or split Cinnamon. I thought that he was a GREYgreen, but now I'm not too sure about it, because the only grey birds I got from him is with another GreySpangle. He was previously paired with a lutino/blue. If he was grey there was a possibility that the babies could be grey.
Some say that that he is a greygreen spangle and some say it is a green dilute cinnamon spangle.
Now I want to know if there is a way that I can determine if he is actually cinnamon or split cinnamon. Don't think so though!!

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lindsey, you know this guy. Previously you said that he is a GreyGreenDilute Spangle and that you can't see any cinnamon.
Nev said it is a CinnamonDilute Spangle.
I really don't know if there were hens that are not cinnamons - my records aren't so detailed - I must write down everything.
But I think I know why you asked that question: if he was a cinnamon then all the hens must be cinnamon; if he is split cin then there will be hens that are not cinnamons. Am I correct?
BTW he is the father of that DF Spangle Green Series in that other thread!
There is also a DF spangle white series, a Cinnamon, a green spangle and one 1 that is still too small to see anything. What sex they are I don't know yetn but now I will make sure that I look for it and write it down.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you also explain why you say he is dilute - do you think he has a dark factor?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.