Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG-20120226-00033.jpg
I think this is a cinnamon spangle, but I want to make sure. I don't know if the photo is clear enough, because I'm working from my BB. Please let me know what you think. This baby has a show type father and a pet type mother.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't give the parents' mutations - so how do you know it is a girl? You. Are right because the dad is the one with the cin gene I he's split cinnamon

G

·
I haven't seen a cinnamon spangle in person. This picture did show brown colour in her feather's stripes. Do you have this beauty only or more in your flock ?

Guessing by her flight feathers, she is about 30 days old. Am I right ?

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't seen a cinnamon spangle in person. This picture did show brown colour in her feather's stripes. Do you have this beauty only or more in your flock ?

Guessing by her flight feathers, she is about 30 days old. Am I right ?
This is the only one so far. I'm hoping for another in an other nest - same father, but with show type hen - also a spangle - hoping really for DF spangle in that nest. This one is almost ready to leave the nest - so 30 days sounds right - I don't have the hatching date in my head.

G

·
This is the only one so far. I'm hoping for another in an other nest - same father, but with show type hen - also a spangle - hoping really for DF spangle in that nest. This one is almost ready to leave the nest - so 30 days sounds right - I don't have the hatching date in my head.
Still lucky to have 1 cinnamon spangle. I think more such mutation to emerge in your DF Spangle breeding journal. Good luck. :)

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
This is another baby from that clutch. Can someone help with the mutation?
IMG-20120227-00037.jpg
This is dad - also not too sure about its full mutation. Will be happy if you clever people can help. Thanks. I know he is split for cinnamon, because he gave me a cinnamon baby with another hen.
12012012175.jpg

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's what I thought, but wasn't sure. I know that the hen is spil RP, but didn't know the **** is also split RP.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can someone tell me why the **** bird is so light in colour - the grey is very light

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow, she"s beautiful. As well as the sibling and the dad. Congratulations.

Lisa
Thanks.
Aww what a cute little fluff she is Dries! I assume you are keeping her? I would have a hard time letting her go :D
She is beautiful, yes. I can't keep much more, because of space problems, but I think of keeping her.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.