Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!! I went for a trip to Edessa, and I found it interesting to post some pics here, like the other trip to Halkidiki! :) It was so good going there, because Edessa has a cooler environment and climate, in contrary to the heat of Thessaloniki!
Edessa is located to central Macedonia, it is known for the waterfalls and the channels that are flowing throughout the city.
The city's location

The big waterfall

Me and the big waterfall behind me

The city has many big parks, here's one of them

because of the humid climate, plants are growing fast and they become tall! Here's the tallest plane tree I've ever seen :)

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sunset

Me inside a plane tree :p

Hope you enjoyed this! :)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Just Beautiful.. I love waterfalls.. In Cairns there is a really good water fall there called Milla Milla Falls i have a photo maybe ill post it one day..The second lot of photo's are fantastic i have a photo also taken in South Australia where these people use to live they lived in a hollowed tree a long time ago..

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just Beautiful.. I love waterfalls.. In Cairns there is a really good water fall there called Milla Milla Falls i have a photo maybe ill post it one day..The second lot of photo's are fantastic i have a photo also taken in South Australia where these people use to live they lived in a hollowed tree a long time ago..
Thanks Lyn! These days were fantastic. :) I'd love to see those pics Lyn!

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Wow, that place sure looks lovely. I can see myself happily wasting away hours at that outdoor cafe area drinking coffee.

Thanks for sharing :D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Awesome pictures, the scenery is beautiful! And that tree is a good hiding spot too! :D

Reactions: despoinaki

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome pictures, the scenery is beautiful! And that tree is a good hiding spot too! :D
haha!! that's for sure! but we didn't play hide and seek, we are a bit old for that! thank you! Edessa is a beautifully "green" city!

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's some more.. one of the city's churches

me on a channel's small bridge :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.