Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know no pics. But I have one baby that looks like it is going to be a clear wing. Does anybody have pics of what it looks like so I know for sure :S

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Here are a couple of pictures of clearwings but many cearwings have a lot darker wing markings than either of these two, some almost look like greywings

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok what is the mutation when the wings are all white with NO markings at all just a really bright white? And thanks for the pics I am having a hard time with the mutations lol. It is like Chemistry class all over again *runs screaming from room*

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Grrr cant wait to get pics up. NEED A CAMERA!!! Ok The father is a spangle does that help and the mother I think is a Dom Pied

·
The Kangaroo Whisperer
3,711 Posts
Clearwing is a type of Dilution.Clearwing budgies have very light or no markings on head and wings and the body color is brightened (not lightened or diluted)

Also in regard to the picture posted by Budgiebreeder11,I would believe that is in fact a Clearflight, Not Clearwing

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OH my it is still like sitting in chemistry class all over again. I hope to have pics tomarrow to put up. And I will post them here of the baby I am asking about. Out of the 5 there are 2 that have no markings on their wings and they are just pure white.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I posted pics in the breeding forum. Maybe someone can look at those and help me with what mutations the babies are. I have 2 that have no markings on the wings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.