Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lil' Birdy Girl
3,790 Posts
Blueberry: Sky blue greywing opaline
Java: Dark green normal
Angel: sky blue opaline normal
Taffy: Dark green normal/grey green normal Could it be a halfsider?! :eek:(Post a better picture)
Cisco: opaline sky blue yellowface type 2
Lime: light green greywing opaline
I am a beginner, but I'm getting really quite good at this. I don't guarantee these answers, but I'm pretty sure most of them are right. BUT you do have some pretty hard birds. :p

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blueberry: Sky blue greywing opaline
Java: Dark green normal
Angel: sky blue opaline normal
Taffy: Dark green normal/grey green normal Could it be a halfsider?! :eek:(Post a better picture)
Cisco: opaline sky blue yellowface type 2
Lime: light green greywing opaline
I am a beginner, but I'm getting really quite good at this. I don't guarantee these answers, but I'm pretty sure most of them are right. BUT you do have some pretty hard birds. :p
Thanks Bella I appreciate the info :bowdown:, I'll try to get some better pics, I've trying but they won't hold still:laugh:

:congrats: on your new little one. She's a beauty. When are you getting her?

·
Lil' Birdy Girl
3,790 Posts
Thanks Bella I appreciate the info :bowdown:, I'll try to get some better pics, I've trying but they won't hold still:laugh:

:congrats: on your new little one. She's a beauty. When are you getting her?
Your welcome! I will look at the new pics when they are up. :)

Aww thanks! I'm sure Lindsey (cutelilbirdies) would love to hear that. :D She's my bird's parents' owner. :D
I am getting her when she is eight weeks old, or earlier if she happens to wean early. She is three weeks old right now! Such a cutie! :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your welcome! I will look at the new pics when they are up. :)

Aww thanks! I'm sure Lindsey (cutelilbirdies) would love to hear that. :D She's my bird's parents' owner. :D
I am getting her when she is eight weeks old, or earlier if she happens to wean early. She is three week sold right now! Such a cutie! :D
thats great

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Blueberry – Greywing sky blue **** (not opaline from what you can see)
Java – Normal light green
Angel – Opaline sky blue hen
Taffy – Normal olive hen
Cisco – Mutant type 2 yellow face opaline sky blue ****
Lime – Greywing light green **** (not opaline, the cheek patches look slightly lilac so he could be cinnamon as well)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay I've got some new pictures :D, first up is one of two new budgies I got Monday, this is onxy.

There's a back view and a side view. :budgie:

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Skye is a beauty, but are you aware she has scaly face mites?
Why doesn't that suprise me :eek:hno:, I guess I'll have to see if bracken carries Ivermectin or if I'll have to order it online. All the birds came from the same place so they could possibly all have it or be carriers. oh well.

But thanks Bella for bringing this to my attention, I've never had this on any of my birds before. I'll take care of it right away :urock:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.