Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this little boy last night, somebody has said spangle and somebody else has also mentioned opaline? So what would that make him a blue spangled opaline?!

Thanks alot :budge:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I agree with Bridget - looks like you have a spangle opaline - any chance of a pic with out flash and in natural daylight>

A little cutie you have on your hands though ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, the pic is without flash, Ill try and get another few today infront a window though its really miserable weather so dont expect they will be any better. He does seem to have a few darker areas that look violet coloured if that makes a difference.

Somebody said 'she' aswell, I thought he was a boy?!

·
Lil' Birdy Girl
3,790 Posts
Thanks, the pic is without flash, Ill try and get another few today infront a window though its really miserable weather so dont expect they will be any better. He does seem to have a few darker areas that look violet coloured if that makes a difference.

Somebody said 'she' aswell, I thought he was a boy?!

Erm...it sort of looks like a girl to me, but I could be wrong, it may just be the photo. If you can get one closer to the face, we can tell. :) I'm sure about the mutation though. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive made a thread in the sexing section and people think girl! Has a dark purple cere but pale circles around the nostril so thinking girl!

Thanks for the help everyone :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.