Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of breeding Jasper in the years to come, and I just wanted to know any desirable outcomes you can get with him. He's a cinnamon sky blue, and I was considering getting a lutino or a recessive pied, who's yellow.
I'm not limited to this, but I was just wondering what outcome I would get with that pair, or if anyone knew other attractive looking outcomes for a cinnamon.
I know it's kind of vague, but it was just floating though my mind.
Thanks in advance!

·
MOTM March 2012
5,292 Posts
I was thinking of breeding Jasper in the years to come, and I just wanted to know any desirable outcomes you can get with him. He's a cinnamon sky blue, and I was considering getting a lutino or a recessive pied, who's yellow.
I'm not limited to this, but I was just wondering what outcome I would get with that pair, or if anyone knew other attractive looking outcomes for a cinnamon.
I know it's kind of vague, but it was just floating though my mind.
Thanks in advance!
If you paired him to a Lutino hen you would not get any visual Inos, any **** birds would be split for Ino however.

I would pair him to a yellowface spangle personally, or even a yellowface spangle pied :D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
with a lutino you are likely to get green normal cocks and green cinnamon hens.

same with a yellow rec pied.

it really depends on what you like, and you often get surprises due to recessive genes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.