Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Awesome...mine eat corn but I have never tried boiling it first...chewy is in mazola heaven...:D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
How sweet, your Chewy is really enjoying his corn treat! How lucky he is to have one whole cob all for himself, too! :D

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,887 Posts
Here in Spain, the only corn on the cob that I can find is in the refrigerated vegetable section of the shop, and it comes vacuum-packed and already boiled (I think).

I'd love to give Sammy corn, because I know that budgies love it, but I'm worried that this corn on the cob may be treated with chemicals or preservatives that aren't great for him.

Does anyone else have experience with this?

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Awesome it is to cute when you see them with corn all over there faces... Indigo loves corn he gets it all over his face and has a bigger yellow face...

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! :)

Awesome...mine eat corn but I have never tried boiling it first...chewy is in mazola heaven...:D
It was an extra from dinner that we didn't eat (glad I didn't butter all of them before serving! :p )

What a wonderful treat! It would be cute to see all three enjoying it together.
They don't like to share with each other, when a new one comes along to investigate the other one leaves and waits for them to go away :giggle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.