Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my three sweet babies.
Two are males, one is a female :)
The blue and white one is bonded to a cockatiel (go figure) and the female and other male are bonded.

Thanks in advance! Hopefully the images work..photobucket changed a ton!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and if it helps, neither males cere has changed color. The white and blue one is almost a year old now and the other one is at least 6 months old, possibly older.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I would say that one that is bonded to your cockatiel (that's so cute :D) is Sky Blue Dominant Pied, they can sometimes have oddly coloured ceres.
The female I think is Dark Green Dominant Pied Opaline, but do you think you could try and get a photo of her back?
And the other male is a Yellowface I Sky Blue Normal.

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
:iagree:

They are gorgeous. I would be happy to take the Green Pied, I have looked for one here but haven't been successful yet.

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
No clue on the mutations, but I find it adorable that one of them is bonded to the tiel :XD:They are all beautiful :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll get a picture of her back later today. I woke them up to get the pictures so they were just sitting and staring at me :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's her back..and a photobomber!

And the only downside to a budgie paired with a 'tiel:
I just got that box yesterday and it's NOT for her. She's under the impression she is going to have paratiels. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I would say that one that is bonded to your cockatiel (that's so cute :D) is Sky Blue Dominant Pied, they can sometimes have oddly coloured ceres.
The female I think is Dark Green Dominant Pied Opaline, but do you think you could try and get a photo of her back?
And the other male is a Yellowface I Sky Blue Normal.
yep, what she said.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.