Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that the pied created more clear areas, but again the stripes didn't spread out on one wing at all, and half siders are supposed to show 2 different mutations symmetrically?

So my guess is that if this is a half sider, this is half SF Dominant Pied Opaline and half DF Dominant Pied?

And if not, then there's just too many clear areas.

·
Going Bird-Crazy
2,444 Posts
I am not sure..:eek: He doesnt look to be a half sider. But it would be pretty cool to have a member on TB who has a halfsider.:p Whatever he is, he (just saying he) is a beautiful budgie.:)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure..:eek: He doesnt look to be a half sider. But it would be pretty cool to have a member on TB who has a halfsider.:p Whatever he is, he (just saying he) is a beautiful budgie.:)
It's not mine. :p

Why do you think it's not a half sider?

·
Going Bird-Crazy
2,444 Posts
From the back it does look like a half sider, but I thought it was your budgie (the last one in your siggy) and the front just didn't look like a halfsider.:eek: Sorry about that.:p If you have a pic of the front that would help a ton.:)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From the back it does look like a half sider, but I thought it was your budgie (the last one in your siggy) and the front just didn't look like a halfsider.:eek: Sorry about that.:p If you have a pic of the front that would help a ton.:)
I have asked the owner for pictures...so just waiting... lol

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Interesting bird. It would be hard to tell if it was a half sider because it is the same mutation on both sides. Pieds are often marked differently on each side

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.