Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone again, I am glad you all enjoyed them.

Debora,

I loved that dinosaur too, his little legs were jointed and super cute to pose.
I need to make a couple more for sure. Adding one more picture of him for you.

I splurged and bought myself another book :rolleyes: all because it had a budgie pattern :eek::budgie:

This is my next project after the 3 or so others I need to complete.

Attachments

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,154 Posts
I love them all! I really love the octopus. I so want the budgie pattern, if you wouldn't mind giving it up. Or maybe telling me where you bought it from? I love them. I'm currently working on winter stuff for a friend's kids. I just made a pair of newborn baby booties for her son that is due this April. And a few others for him and her 2 1/2 year old daughter.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love them all! I really love the octopus. I so want the budgie pattern, if you wouldn't mind giving it up. Or maybe telling me where you bought it from? I love them. I'm currently working on winter stuff for a friend's kids. I just made a pair of newborn baby booties for her son that is due this April. And a few others for him and her 2 1/2 year old daughter.
Oh of course I'll give you a copy. In the mean time here is the book I used if you want to try and find it. Cute Critter Crochet by Maki Oomaci

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:blush: Thank you again. I am glad you like him. I confess he was made mostly from someone else's pattern but I like to modify things, now and then, as I go sometimes just to experiment and try to make them more how I would like them to look.

I haven't done many projects as lately the humans in the house have not been feeling well, then we were also dealing with a sudden taking in of Tahoe, quarantine, and finally getting to know him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.