Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Oh oh, we have another crochet aficionado here and this creation even makes a red meat-eatin' grown man like Yours Truly go softie with a big AWWW!:D

I especially dig his Colonel Sanders tie:giggle:

3,540 Posts

· Member of the Month November 2014
3,202 Posts
If you want a person for some competition, check out this etsy store!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SuAmi?ref=pr_faveshops

These things are unbelievable! And, btw, I do plan on a little something, I won't bore you guys with the details, but it's going to be super cute!!!

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh oh, we have another crochet aficionado here and this creation even makes a red meat-eatin' grown man like Yours Truly go softie with a big AWWW!:D

I especially dig his Colonel Sanders tie:giggle:
Thanks. The tie was an afterthought too. I'm glad that you recognized what I was going for. I considered making it more like a scarf but in the end it became more like the Colonel Sanders bow tie. :p

3,540 Posts
If you want a person for some competition, check out this etsy store!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SuAmi?ref=pr_faveshops

These things are unbelievable! And, btw, I do plan on a little something, I won't bore you guys with the details, but it's going to be super cute!!!
Well Im just salivating in anticipation of your super-cute secret little something project:p

Thanks. The tie was an afterthought too. I'm glad that you recognized what I was going for. I considered making it more like a scarf but in the end it became more like the Colonel Sanders bow tie. :p
Well I am so glad because I have a great fondness for the Colonel's original recipe fried chicken with 11 secret herbs and spices:p

· Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,841 Posts
Bear, that is just adorable :love:. More handicraft talent on this forum! I'm sure the kid will love it. It's always special to get something handmade.

Kristen, that etsy site had some unbelievable items. Those tiny micro crocheted animals, I've never seen such a thing! They're probably expensive because they're hard to make.

· Member of the Month November 2014
3,202 Posts
Just downloaded the pattern for my secret project. And I can't hear anyone telling me that I should say what it is. I can't see why I should!

:spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy::spy:

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh wow! I didn't realize that there would be such tiny little creations. I get how it's done, just amazing that someone could do such tiny delicate work. I have my grandma's tiny hooks that she used for making lace. I made a few attempts with them but lost my place too many times and it's still an unfinished doily that I wish I had the patience for. Maybe some day before my eyes get too bad I'll try again.

Kristen, I'm eager to see your project when you are ready to share it with us all

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.