Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2011
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Zeena, that proves not all pieds have clear flight feathers. Thanks! :D

And wow, your Mika is stunning! :thumbsup: I love the contrast between cobalt and white (all my dominant and recessive pieds are YF1's with yellow diffused throughout wings and bodies). I also love her black wing markings!!! You must be very proud of your cobalt recessive pied sweetie.

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Zeena, that proves not all pieds have clear flight feathers. Thanks! :D

And wow, your Mika is stunning! :thumbsup: I love the contrast between cobalt and white (all my dominant and recessive pieds are YF1's with yellow diffused throughout wings and bodies). I also love her black wing markings!!! You must be very proud of your cobalt recessive pied sweetie.
Thank you Susan :) You're very sweet, i love your babies especially all the juveniles you have, they are such a beautiful bunch :)

I always thought that Mika was mauve r-pied, do you think she looks more cobalt? because Fuji is cobalt and his colour is way richer than hers.
Sorry to hijack your thread :eek:

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
I'm lousy at colors, so take my assessment with a grain of salt. :p Better to ask the experts and/or look here: http://www.***************/colorsguide.html.

Go ahead and hijack all you want. :)
awww don't worry about it, so am i, im still learning about mutations and all that stuff. I only know the basics :p
I guess i'll just wait and see what her chicks turn out like, they're still too young though :)

·
♥Budgies No.1 fan♥
3,368 Posts
Dominant pieds have clear flights but (most!) recessive pieds dont (they have markings) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.