Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Chippy Boy never ceases to surprise us... while the other three are going about their daily business... Muffin is eating some bread, Peanut is hanging out (and bugging) Chewy up on a perch... and where is Chip you ask?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1JixP2znwM"]New Favorite Spot - YouTube[/nomedia]

In Peanut's little cage up on her sleepy perch, talking to himself in the dark of course! :laughing: this is in the middle of the day, mind you :p crazy dude!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Haha, maybe he wants to move in with Peanut so they can share the sleepy perch at night! :D

·
Member of the Month March 2011
18,863 Posts

that is so funny! :)
Yes it is :p When he is in a breeding cage and his girl is busy in her nextbox... you will almost always find Jinx hiding in the best place he can find, which more often than not is behind his prized giant cuttlebone chattering away to himself :laughing:

Give Chip (I still can not get used to saying that! He will always be Julio to me :giggle: ) a kiss for me, and tell him he is as adorable as ever :D

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He will always be Julio on TB I think :D he will answer to anything! He honestly has the most character I have ever seen in a bird, he is the best :) best decision I ever made getting him from you!! :2thumbs: keep up the good work!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
That is so cute! He looks so happy in there and it sure looks quiet and comfortable :)

I have a few "weirdoes". CJ likes to sit on a drain pipe in the dark and chatter away to himself. He's the only one that goes up there. Glacier likes to sit on top of the flood light. All the best perches and toys in the world aren't interesting enough for these 2 :)

·
Read Only
2,162 Posts
That is too cute!! He is like "I will dominate the new comer's cage and get my cooties all over it!"!

Weird things, hmmmmm. Too many to describe I guess, weird is normal around here! I think it is weird that only 2 of the females have paired up with one of the many gorgeous boys they have to choose from!! It seems all the girls just like Oliver and Twist and the rest are mud!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Julio is such a character... Maybe he wants some peace and quiet every now and then and that's his "private - keep out - room":D

I see Lindsey agrees with me that Julio is just the perfect name for him...

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Like I've said before, Jill, your flock does have each's own uniquely adorable little quirks:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.