Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I have a pet instagram that has all four of my pets: Sweetie and Lemon the budgies and Willow and Elora the cats. My instagram is called @eloraandfriends. I use the hashtags #sweetiethebudgie, #lemonthebudgie, #elorathecat, and #willowthecat. I post the birds on tuesdays and fridays under the tags #talontuesday and #flightfriday. I will friend anyone who friends me, but will unfriend anyone who unfriends me :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think having a bird instagram is a great idea. Personally, I don't have one because I barely post on my personal account and when I do, it is usually just spam pictures of my budgies.

Hmm...I'm seriously considering making one for my birds now to save my family and friends from the plague of unwanted bird photos.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
I have just joined instagram a few minutes ago and i have no idea how to use it at the moment my niece set one up for me for Indigo. Indigo's Instagram is set under Indigo's corner if you wish to have a look ... Ill find out from my niece how to use it ill let you know... It is a cool idea i also now have Indigo on facebook his very own sight how cool..

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm trying it out and using merlin as my muse. I've never used Instagram before though. Would be good to add a few budgie nuts :) we are merlinthebudgie if you want to find us. Let me know your username and we'll add you :)
Hey!
Reggie_the_budgie is my Instagram name - I actually liked your photos when I found them yesterday! haha. Instagram is great fun but just be wary negativity on there. I got some at the beginning for having Reggie as a lone bird, plus people can ask you the same question over and over, it gets very repetitive. I love to answer people tho and help them where I can :)
People are very quick to judge your life from the little snap shot you show them. However I have found a fantastic budgie community on there and birds I love to follow!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the heads up about the negativity. If I get any of that I will probably just remove it! Merlin is way too feisty not to be a lone bird! She thinks she is a human now anyway I think!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the heads up about the negativity. If I get any of that I will probably just remove it! Merlin is way too feisty not to be a lone bird! She thinks she is a human now anyway I think!
Perfect, just delete the comments!! I'm not so good at that and I sit their fuming or I try to write a polite reply telling them to shhh. You know the reasons for your bird choices but everyone always knows better! :)

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,993 Posts
I decided to rename mine as I don't really do anything with it and I'll try and update more bird stuff (though some art might fall in there too on occasion).
My user name is lostinfeathers

I shall now attempt to find you guys and add you. I'm very bad at Instagram.

Edit: I found and added you all. :D

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,841 Posts
I don't even really know what Instagram is :eek:. I should take a look at it one day...

One thing my dad has always told me that I never forgot is that he stressed for me to always keep up to date with everything computerized, and take interest in and learn every new technology that comes out. To keep doing this and keep up to date for the rest of my life. Good advice, but I haven't been doing that lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.