Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Just wondering about Harley's mutation flavour. And also whether he's a He or a She (I've been reading about cere colours but I'm still a little confused). It looks quite blue in the picture, but it's not always that blue, more a milky kinda colour. These pictures were taken without flash.

Also, he's going through a moult and changing colour!!! He's turning much more yellow down his chest. Is this common?

Thanks!

-Furbious and Harlequin

Attachments

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Definalty a hen (female)
A normal green.. due to wings..
or Yellowface type 2, which is actually a blue series
with yellow face that bleeds down making a green appearance.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is so pretty , a normal dark green i believe, can i use her picture on my web site please, the reason is she has stress marks.

http://talkbudgies.com/showthread.php?p=666162#post666162

Have a look at the last post
You sure can use the photo! Thanks for the info. I was told Harley was a he, and when we first got "him", he wasn't fighting or aggressive, which led us to believe "he" was a "he"! But I was beginning to think Harley is a hen as well, from what I'd been reading on this forum.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
You sure can use the photo! Thanks for the info. I was told Harley was a he, and when we first got "him", he wasn't fighting or aggressive, which led us to believe "he" was a "he"! But I was beginning to think Harley is a hen as well, from what I'd been reading on this forum.
:)Thank you for the loan of your HEN

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I believe she's a normal dark green. If you could post more pictures (some which you can see the wings clearly) that would be perfect :) Very pretty one indeed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.