Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member, so excuse me if i make any mistakes :)

I have a total of three budgies. Recently, i noticed something about my Little boy Limon (His actually an adult :p) (Lemon + Lime = Limon)

So, my budgie has little veins peeking through his cere. Its slightly reddish, bluish and purplish. <-- Rainbow alert :D

He does not sneeze nor does he display any weird behavior. He preens well, and does pretty normal for the most part. He just is a bit more fluffy compared to his buddies, so he is a bit less crazy compared to my other two :D

He has been to the vet before, but that was because he had a blood feather. Also, it was a vet technician who pulled his feather out, rather than an actual doctor, because it was really late and not a single vet was present. So, he didn't get an examination.

Does this look alarming? There is only one vet that specializes in avian care. So, im actually really lucky because i heard that for some that have a hard time finding one. it does take 30-45 min but thats alright. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,016 Posts
Hi Fatma and welcome to the Forums! :welcome:
Your boy Limon (cute name!!) is absolutely GORGEOUS! I can't get over those pictures, they're lovely. :love:
At any rate, I think he looks like a very healthy boy, nothing wrong with his cere at all! Transparency varies in the cere, especially in young male adults, so that may be what you are seeing. Other than that, he looks very healthy, with his resplendent plumage and clever look ;)
Feel free to post any more pictures soon as I'm sure we all would absolutely love to see more of little Limon!
Also, if you have any more questions, don't forget to ask! We love those almost as much as we love pictures :giggle:
It's wonderful to have you and I'm excited to see you around! :wave:

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,633 Posts
I second what Starling Wings says about the quality of your photos.. outstanding. Your birds are beautiful... I love the funny one of Kiwi and Limon on your other thread.
Welcome to the forum.. we do love birdie photos here!!!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yaaay another photo! Haha, thank you for sharing ;) Also, I have to ask: What camera do you use? I'm very serious, those are some top-notch pics! :D
Haha, sorry im still new to the site, accidently i totally skipped your comment :rolleyes: I use a canon t3i :)

I second what Starling Wings says about the quality of your photos.. outstanding. Your birds are beautiful... I love the funny one of Kiwi and Limon on your other thread.
Welcome to the forum.. we do love birdie photos here!!!!!
Haha, thank you for the kind words :p I'm glad you enjoy them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.