Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have 4 breeding english budgies 1 streight blue hen 1 dom pied **** blue 1 recessive pied blue hen 1 yf not sure if type 1 or 2 blue **** what are my best pairing options and what are possible out comes? Sorry cant get photos to load :mad:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Normal blue hen x Dominant pied blue male
By 1 strength do you mean sky blue? And is she a normal? If so here is what you should get for chicks...
100% blue
50% normals
50% dominant pieds

Recessive pied blue hen x Yellow face (blue? normal?) male
If both are blue then you will get...
100% blues
100% normals unless your male is split for recessive pied.
50% yellow face
50% white face

With both pairs it's hard to know for sure what the chicks will be without the parents photos. Also you may have some other mutations pop up if any of your birds are split for anything.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks having fun pairing the pied **** was giving the hen such a hard time had to seperate them for a day and let them look at each other he keeps grabing her wing so i might have a few questions for general breeding in the next few days

·
Registered
392 Posts
If you can upload pictures to an uploader like Minus.com or Photobucket.com, you can post forum links and photos will show up here :) hopefully you can get pics!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you can upload pictures to an uploader like Minus.com or Photobucket.com, you can post forum links and photos will show up here :) hopefully you can get pics!
I have tryed many times before i can normally put them in my gallery but cant get them in my posts useing my phone i used a different app to take photos yesterday but it wont work will take some more latter today thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
Have you tried Minus? it is very good, if you have an android or ipod phone. You can download it, it does not take much room and is online as well, photobucket has never worked for me on androids but Minus has. It also has links.
Just a little help if it works for you, good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.