Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else’s budgie drink a lot of water while they’re bathing and have runny poos afterwards? I haven’t had experience with Niko bathing because he didn’t do it for the first 10 months of his life and it’s concerning me a bit :blush:

·
Registered
622 Posts
It's kind of like little kids at the public swimming pool. The tend to swallow a lot of water unintentionally and (hopefully) leave the pool to use the bathroom frequently. :) As long as his poo returns to normal the next day it's not a problem.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Oh yes, the "Runny poop post bath syndrome". :p
My Oliver is just like that, every single time he takes a bath, Fido not so much, but still clearly noticeable for some hours after bath time :)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's kind of like little kids at the public swimming pool. The tend to swallow a lot of water unintentionally and (hopefully) leave the pool to use the bathroom frequently. :) As long as his poo returns to normal the next day it's not a problem.
Oh yes, the "Runny poop post bath syndrome". :p
My Oliver is just like that, every single time he takes a bath, Fido not so much, but still clearly noticeable for some hours after bath time :)
Thanks! Good to know it's not just him and is perfectly normal. I figured it was but wanted to double check :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.