Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy happy Weekend Everybirdies!

Time sure flys and it was one year ago today when I brought home my precious Yellow-sided Green Cheek Conure, Drogon!

He's simply the most clever and often mischievous bird of my flock, just like the Drogon in Game of Thrones.:D He was a 2 month old hand-fed baby when I got him and he loved to step up when he was younger but as he got older and became a better flyer, he kind of became his own master around the house. Dragons can never be tamed nor restrained.;) In that regards, he's also quite an escape artist who used to lift and let himself out of each door of of his cage! Of course I then had to zip-tie each door because he was smart enough to lift any unsecured gate.:D

Unfortunately he can't be kept close to my budgies and will harm them if given the chance, but he is very good buddies with my boy tiel, Rhaegal, who he bonded with since he was little.:)

First day home

He loves to eat by hand:p

Hanging out with Rhaegal:)

Love this photo of them!:D

He loves bathing himself from the drinking fountain:D

Around last Xmas. Little Drogon used to be so tight with daddy back then.:)

Today - beside his favorite toy that he sleeps next to every night.;)

Thanks for looking!:wave:

·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww, thanks StarW, Heidi, and Susan!:hug:

Btw, I just inserted one more photo of Drogon n Rhaegal, which is also my favorite of them together!;)

·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The tiel looks like he needs weight watchers lol Or he is just fluffy lol:)
My birds are all well-fed and healthy, Heidi;)

That picture of Drheagal (haha, combined their names :giggle:) is ever so adorable! Clearly best buddies :D
They really are, SW. They're like brothers from different mothers.;)

·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

Drogon,

You were a beautiful baby
and have grown
into a
handsome young man!

HUGS
from
Pedro, Peachy and Poppy

and
Scooter, Skipper, Sparky and Sunny
Aww thank you for such beautiful greeting, my Faery!:hug:

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
Nick , those two are adorable in that picture. I certainly agree with you they are so happy and very much good mates.
Your flock always delight with their antics, much the same as you do friend keep them coming.:D

·
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nick , those two are adorable in that picture. I certainly agree with you they are so happy and very much good mates.
Your flock always delight with their antics, much the same as you do friend keep them coming.:D
Aww, and thank you for your continuous love and appreciation, me good mate Cathy!:hug:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Happy 1st Homecoming day, Drogon!! :party3:
May this be the first of many celebrations yet to come! The flock of 14 and I are sending our best wishes for your boy Drogon on his special day. :b-day:

Reactions: Jedikeet

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,887 Posts
Cute! Thanks for sharing these pics of Drogon! I really like the post-shower one :)

Reactions: Jedikeet
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.