as a
Special Award Recipient

Please join me in Congratulating aluz for her
superior knowledge and helpful advice.

·
Budgetarian Award Recipient November 2014
871 Posts
Congratulations Dear Aluz.

This award is well deserved as you are an amazing person and extremely helpful to everyone in this forum. You're a priceless asset to this Forum and I am glad to have made your acquaintance.
:urock: :party3:

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Congratulations Aluz. Your knowledge, helpfullness and kindness is always a refreshing addition to TB :D:D:D

·
Administrator
55,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aluz,

This award is but a small token of the appreciation of the members of the Talk Budgies Forum for your knowledge, kindness and consistently helpful advice.

You are a true inspiration and I'm proud to know you. :hug:

·
Member of the Month Sept 2014
1,298 Posts
I'm so pleased Aluz, you are so friendly and helpful, and your expertise is second to none, well done !!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Congratulations Aluz! I haven't been on the forum long but you are always helping everyone! Thanks and Congrats again!:):D:budge::budgie::2thumbs::congrats:

Reactions: aluz

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Oh my, only now did I notice the changes on my username, I am stunned as I was not expecting this at all!
And it even makes it more special because today it makes 3 years exactly since I joined Talk Budgies. :)
I feel very much honoured and blessed to be part of this close knit community who shares the love for these amazing little birds, and I'm more than happy to actively participate and help whenever it's possible.

Words cannot fully express what I'm feeling right now and the fact that I'm a foreigner and English isn't my first language is also not helping... :eek:
A big thank you to all the staff and members of Talk Budgies, you rule! :hug:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Congratulations Dear Aluz.

This award is well deserved as you are an amazing person and extremely helpful to everyone in this forum. You're a priceless asset to this Forum and I am glad to have made your acquaintance.
:urock: :party3:
Thank you so much for your kind words, Juhi! :)

Congratulations Aluz. Your knowledge, helpfullness and kindness is always a refreshing addition to TB :D:D:D
Thank you, Rick! It's my pleasure to contribute and help whenever I can.

aluz,

This award is but a small token of the appreciation of the members of the Talk Budgies Forum for your knowledge, kindness and consistently helpful advice.

You are a true inspiration and I'm proud to know you. :hug:

Thank you so much Deb! I am at a loss for words, truly...:eek: I just try to help with the best of my abilities.

I'm so pleased Aluz, you are so friendly and helpful, and your expertise is second to none, well done !!
Thank you, Pete! :)

Well done!! So pleased for you! You've always taken the time to help me so thank you!
You're most welcome and I thank you in return, Bethanyi! ;)

Congrats Aluz. Well deserved! You are always very helpful and kind. Thank you!
Thank you, April! :)

Congratulations!
:2thumbs:
Thanks, Julie! :)

Congratulations :urock:
Thank you, S1m0n! :)

Congratulations Aluz! :clap:
Thank you, Lindsey! :)

Congratulations Aluz! I haven't been on the forum long but you are always helping everyone! Thanks and Congrats again!:):D:budge::budgie::2thumbs::congrats:
Thank you, Talia! :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.